Fall Foliage

It was tricky finding the proper opportunity to shoot fall foliage this year.  The colors started to turn, but as soon as they did a pair of Nor'easters blew through for the latter half of October.  Whatever leaves had become brilliantly orange and gold were blown away in the wind, but I tried my best during a couple of non-rainy days!

First stop was Slater Mill up in Pawtucket, where I captured a long exposure plus a few more walking the historic grounds.  Then to Roger Williams Park for some trees, and Wickford Village for some autumnal Wickford Doors shots.  Last but not least it was a walk through West Greenwich at Stepstone Falls.  It was just past peak foliage but I was still enjoyed shooting backlit leaves and running river waters!

See more at the new Autumn Gallery in my Photography Catalog!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Golden Hour Yoga

Wickford Regatta 2017

Lighthouses of RI // Lessons in Composition