Photography Prints Envisioned

I have been looking for new and creative ways to display my work.  My budget and storage space does not allow for printing everything at will and without a storefront to display work or a gallery partnership to hang pieces it's difficult to properly display a final product.  Viewing a digital portfolio provides a convenient platform for browsing, but it does not help convey what a final framed print or canvas might actually look like.  

Once pieces are hung and become part of a space their presence can completely alter the mood and atmosphere of a room.  Size can have a significant influence as well, transforming a piece from "that small photo I liked and put on my wall" to something that completely envelopes a viewer, drawing interest and intrigue from anyone in it's presence.

I had seen digitally superimposed displays put together by other photographers before and decided to adopt this technique for myself to help display artwork in a living space.  Below are a few of my favorites, showing both framed and canvas statement pieces as part of various home decor.

To see all samples, view the Print & Canvas Samples Album on the Cate Brown Photo Facebook Page.  Which one is your favorite?








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yoga with Shannon

Horses on the Beach

Golden Hour Yoga